Saturday, June 25, 2005

Khuaaab

Just read in a book today:
"Saray khuab pooray nahi hotay aur jab yeh pata chal jae k koi khuab poora nahi ho sakta to phir iss ka peecha choar daina chaiay. yeh zindagii main sakoon k liay bohat zaroori hay."
hmmm!!! personally speaking i dont go for it. i have been living blindly just following my dreams and even that i know some of my dreams are not meant to be mine i still try.who knows? may be the moment i stop trying is the border line to my success, to catch my dreams.
I dream therefore i am.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 Comments:

Blogger S.G. said...

:) my deary! add mithai to "dinky" "scarf" and the "book" :).should i expect some gift for i have cleared?

Saturday, June 25, 2005 8:11:00 AM  
Blogger Yousaf said...

i dont know what i was thinking but first time when i looked at the title i thought i was Kabab instead of Khawab:) .. and i was like wow it would be fun post ...
besides that ..
Thanks stoping by my space !! . Inshallah will remember you in prayers . jazak allah kair ..Keep in touch ..

Saturday, June 25, 2005 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger Asma said...

Mubarik ho :)

Wow ... that's one of my favourite songs and it can be found here too :)

Duur

Saturday, June 25, 2005 2:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrates.

Saturday, June 25, 2005 11:35:00 PM  
Blogger S.G. said...

:) thank you people!

Yousuf! i should take that it wasnt good?:)i will. thanks.

:) ASma! no doubt.i love its wordings.

NJ! thanks to u n VL dear!

Thanks S.

Sunday, June 26, 2005 12:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home